Savaria Portable ceiling lift with freestanding complete kit
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Savaria Portable ceiling lift with freestanding complete kit gently and securely lifts and transfers the user with dignity and comfort from bed to bath or other locations. The ceiling lift is the light weight lift weighing 11 lbs. and is an ideal solution to care for users at home, assisted-living or hospital environment. The portable lift can be used for client lifting, room-to-room transfer, temporary or long-term use, residential or institutional use. The lift is long-lasting and quick to charge, the fast charging battery delivers 50% more lift cycles per charge than industry average, recharges from full depletion in only 2 hours, and has no memory effect. The unique spreader bar includes industry leading Secure Sling Mechanism designed to ensure loop attachments cannot be unintentionally removed during use. The carabiner hook and carry handle makes transfer from room-to-room fast and easy.
Free standing support
It is a portable track system which is ideal in situations where permanent ceiling track is not necessary. The track is unobtrusive and space saving, has thinnest base size which greatly reduces tripping hazard for those working around them and with an easy-to-install system, can be tailor made to the room. The lift has weight capacity of 440 lbs.(200 kg) which can be used with 2.5 meter track.
Complete kit includes
|Savaria Portable ceiling lift with freestanding complete kit|
|Lifts per charge||Approximately 80 cycles of 24" at 200 lbs. (91 kg)|
|Battery type||Lithium-ion, 25.2V 2500 mAh|
|Lifting speed||2.2"/sec at 0 lbs.|
|1.8"/sec at 440 lbs. (200 kg)|
|Product weight||11 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||440 lbs.(200 kg)|
During the warranty period, medicaleshop will help the client with any repair issues and if required, a loaner lift will be made available until your original lift is repaired and ready to use.
Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 12 Months Warranty: Ceiling lift.
- 6 Months Warranty: Ceiling lift battery.
- 12 Months Warranty: Track components (includes trolley and other track accessories)
- 30 Days Warranty: Slings.
- 6 Months Warranty: Repaired/replacement items.
- This warranty applies to the repair or replacement, at Manufacturer’s option, of parts that fail due to defective material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer may, at its option, provide factory reconditioned parts.
- The Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover labor charges for the removal, repair or replacement of warranty parts.
- This warranty only applies to products installed and maintained by an Authorized Savaria Dealer in conformance with all applicable local and national codes.
- The warranty is void if regular inspection and maintenance of product is not being carried out by an Authorized Savaria Dealer in accordance with the recommendations contained in the Owner’s Manual. It is the Owner’s responsibility to keep records of all such service.
- Structural or cosmetic components that are subject to normal wear and tear, external forces and/or misuse. This includes buttons, switches, upholstery, trim, labels, etc.
- Malfunction or damage to product caused by accident, misuse, abuse or vandalism, lack of proper maintenance, improper installation or placement of product, neglect, improper adjustment, modification or alteration, structural condition of building, overloading, failure to follow operating instructions or acts of God.
- Manufacturer disclaims liability for any personal injury or property damage resulting from the operation of a product that has been modified from the original Savaria design.
- No person or company is authorized to change the design of this product without written authorization by Manufacturer.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is exclusively limited to the repair or exchange of parts that fail within the applicable warranty period.
- Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for expenses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
- Returned goods must be received within 60 days of the Return Material Authorization (RMA) issue date.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- Returned goods will be assessed for credit based on condition and may be subject to a restocking fee.
- RMA credits will be processed back within 45 days of receipt of goods. Custom parts and goods are not returnable.
- Cancelled orders are subject to cancellation fees. If an order is cancelled after it has been processed but before production has
commenced, the customer will be charged $500 if custom drawings were completed.
- If the order is cancelled once it is in production, full price of the unit will be charged.
- Purchaser should keep proof of delivery for returns and delivery tracking numbers.
- Any damage to goods caused during shipping must be claimed with the carrier within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- It is therefore critical to inspect goods carefully upon receipt and note on the bill of lading any damage. If applicable, please take photos of any and all damage.
- Concealed damage claims will be accepted up to 60 days after the date of receipt of goods.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.