Seca 207 Wall attach measurement rod
Seca 207 wall attach measurement rod measures precisely when a baby is lying down. The measuring rod can be firmly screwed to a changing table (wall mounting also possible) or used as a mobile rod. Seca 207 has large head and foot positioners that makes it easy to determine the length and the calipers fold for ease of storage. The measuring rod is made of aluminum for durability.Features
- Foldable calipers for easy storage
- Seca 207 is space saving and mobile
- Attachable to changing table or for wall mounting
- Fixed headpiece and smooth sliding foot positioner
Functions and Properties
- Easy to read
- Abrasion resistance dial
- Foldable head positioner
- Adjustable head positioner
- Stable aluminum construction
- Fine, high-contrast printed dial
|Seca 207 Wall attach measurement rod|
|Measuring range||0" - 39"|
|Measuring rod||0" - 99 cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||1/8"|
|Dimensions||41.2" W x 4.7" H x 11.3" D|
|Dimensions when folded||41.2" W x 4.7" H x 1.2" D|
|Product weight||1.8 lbs / 0.81 kg|
|Wall mounting required||Yes|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.