Seca 264 Digital stationary stadiometer with wireless transmission
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 264 Digital stationary stadiometer with wireless transmission has heel positioner and the seca Frankfurt Line on the headpiece to ensure that the client is in right position and thereby contribute to obtaining accurate measurements. In seca stadiometer height measurements can be read with a quick glance at the white backlit display on the headpiece. The seca 264 stadiometer can transmit data wirelessly to a seca digital printer, a PC or a wireless scale. The digital stationary stadiometer comes standard with 4 batteries of type AA.Features
- White backlit LCD display in headpiece
- Non-slip rubber mat with heel positioner
- Digitally measures small children and adults
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology
Functions and Properties
|Seca 264 Digital stationary stadiometer with wireless transmission|
|Measuring range||11" - 7'2"|
|Measuring rod||30 cm - 220 cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||1/8"|
|Dimensions||16.9" W x 91.3" H x 18.7" D|
|Dimensions platform||16.9" W x 0.12" H x 14.6" D|
|Product weight||11 lbs / 5 kg|
|Wall mounting required||Yes|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, power supply units etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.