Seca 286 EMR Ready Ultrasonic Measuring Station
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 286 EMR ready ultrasonic measuring station records the patient's height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. A voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca directprint or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. Seca 286 features 660 lbs. capacity and 0.1 lbs. fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
Technical precision: For ultrasonic measurement in seca quality - a digital evaluation algorithm was specially designed to eliminate imprecision. Three pairs of sensors transmit and receive the ultrasonic signals separately and each performs 10 measurements in 200 milliseconds. Together with the constant auto-calibration that balances out temperature fluctuations and a silent measuring process which always receive the most precise results in a comfortable way.
Highest flexibility and efficiency: Measuring station can be networked using seca 360° wireless technology and all measured values can be wirelessly transmitted to EMR systems. Optionally the measuring station can be supplemented with a wireless printer or a seca directprint connection to enable individual patient printouts. To make work easier, the measurement can be conducted fully automatically using an optional voice guidance in CD quality. The key lock on the touch screen prevents unintended changes to the settings by the patient.
Unparalleled quality: Seca 286 ultrasonic measuring station is designed for a long life, as is usual for seca. The sophisticated appearance of the design with column elements made of aluminium is very robust and the scale has a non-slip tread made of easy-to-clean safety glass.
Seca 286 EMR ready measuring station properties:
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance
- A privacy cover on the display provides more privacy during the measurement
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results
- Unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy
Functions & Features:
- EMR ready
- Patient data input
- Transport castors
- Kg/lbs switch-over
- Adjustable damping
- Mother/child function
- Calibration/automatic calibration
- Acoustic signals can be activated
- Automatic weighing range switch-over
Scope of delivery:
- Power adapter
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.