Seca 334 Mobile digital baby scale
Seca 334 Mobile digital baby scale is easy to transport because it weighs only 6.2 lbs and is less spacious. The weighing tray has a generous and comfortable design for babies and toddlers. The seca scale display large, clear LCD figures and has a practical carrying handle which can be used to hang the scale, makes daily weighing very easy. The Breast-Milk-Intake-Function of the scale shows the exact amount of milk the baby has consumed. The seca 334 scale comes standard with 6 batteries of type AA.Features
- Comfortable cradle
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Optional measuring rod seca 232
- Handy and light for mobile medical use
- With Breast-Milk-Intake-Function (BMIF)
- Reliable results due to automatic damping system
Functions and Properties
- Mobile use
- lbs/kg switch over
- Automatic switch-off
|Seca 334 Mobile digital scale|
|Weight capacity||44 lbs. / 20 kg.|
|Graduation||0.2 oz<22 lbs>0.5 oz / 5 g<10 kg>10 g|
|Dimensions||25.1" W x 4.1" H x 11.8" D|
|Dimensions tray||23.4" W x 2" H x 10" D|
|Product weight||6.2 lbs / 2.8 kg|
|Power supply||Batteries, power adapter optional|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.