Seca 374 Digital baby scale with wireless transmission
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 374 Digital baby scale with wireless transmission is an ergonomic, convenient and time-saving weighing scale. Its extra large tray lets user weigh a seated baby of up to 44 lbs, even if the child is restless. Seca 374 has damping function combined with Auto-HOLD function that ensures fast and precise work. The seca digital scale has many functions like TARE for measuring net weight of diapered baby, BMIF function for measuring the exact amount of milk breast-fed to a baby and the optional seca 233 measuring rod for measuring and weighing in one step. Seca 360° wireless network with its auto-SEND function enables the client to transmit weight measurement wirelessly. The scale can be operated from any location because it can be powered both by batteries or power adapter and comes standard with 6 batteries of type AA.Features
- Adjustable damping
- TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD and BMIF for extra convenience
- High-quality seca scale technology with fine 0.1 lbs graduation
- Optional measuring rod seca 233 expands scale into a measuring station
- Solid surfaces prevent liquid penetration, eliminating cross contamination
- Seca 360° wireless technology allows to transmit measurements wirelessly to an Electronic Medical Record system or seca wireless printer
Functions and Properties
|Seca 374 Digital baby scale with wireless transmission|
|Weoght capacity||44 lbs. / 20 kg|
|Graduation||0.2 oz<22 lbs>0.5 oz / 5 g<10 kg>10 g|
|Dimensions||24.4" W x 7.5" H x 14.1" D|
|Dimensions tray||24.2" W x 5.1" H x 10.8" D|
|Product weight||7.9 lbs. / 3.6 kg|
|Power supply||Batteries, power adapter optional|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.