Seca 634 digital platform and bariatric scale with wireless transmission
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 634 digital platform and bariatric scale with wireless transmission is ideal for use in hospitals, medical practices and in-patient care facilities in accordance with national regulations. Seca 634 bariatric scale is for conventional determination of weight and establishment of general state of nutrition.
634 digital platform scale is made up of non-slip 22" x 22" platform and has weighing range capacity of up to 800 lbs. In addition to conventional determination of weight, the seca 634 weighing scale provides a function for determining body mass index.
Weighing range up to 800 lbs.- Seca 634 platform is developed for weighing adipose patients. It is a sturdy basis for heavyweight and pregnant patients, has weight capacity up to 800 lbs.
Generous platform size - 634 digital scale is made up of non-slip 22" x 22" platform. With the pre-TARE function, the weight of a chair or standing aid can simply be tared away.
Cable remote display shows fine graduation - The result is shown on the cable remote display in easy-to-read LCD numerals. The 0.1 lbs graduation means that even the smallest changes in weight are registered.Features
- Automatically calculates BMI
- Low-level platform for easy access
- Extra-large and sturdy platform for obese patients
- Network-capable with Seca 360° wireless technology
|Seca 634 digital platform and bariatric scale|
|Dimensions||25.2" W x 2.1" H x 23.6" D|
|Dimensions platform||22.0" W x 2.2" H x 22.0" D|
|Net weight||31.7 lbs.|
|Power supply||Batteries, power adapter optional|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.