Seca 644 multifunctional handrail scales
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 644 multifunctional handrail scales ensures safe and comfortable weighing of heavy patients since it is equipped with an extremely low-level, easy-access platform, a stable handrail, and high weight-bearing capacity. Seca 644 provides support to the patient throughout the weighing process. Generous platform allows a chair to be placed to support users who experience difficulty in standing on the scale. The pre-TARE function with three memory cells automatically deducts a stored weight (such as a chair) to determine net weight. Seca 644 Handrail Scale is made mobile by two rubber wheels and a power supply provided by rechargeable batteries or power adapter. When the scale is connected to a printer, the time of weighing and the patient's weight are automatically recorded and printed by the time module.Features:
- Especially flat, large platform
- High capacity and BMI function
- Stable railing to support patients during weighing
- Easy to transport and non reliant on mains supply
|Seca 644 multifunctional handrail scales|
|Measure (W x H x D)||25.2" x 45.3" x 26"|
|Net weight||55.9 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.