Seca 644 EMR-Validated Multifunctional Handrail Scale with Generous Platform
Seca 644 multifunctional handrail scales ensure the safe and comfortable weighing of heavy patients since it is equipped with an extremely low-level, easy-access platform, a stable handrail, and a high weight-bearing capacity. Seca 644 assists the patient throughout the weighing process. A generous platform allows for the placement of a chair to assist users who have difficulty standing on the scale. To determine net weight, the pre-TARE function with three memory cells automatically subtracts a stored weight (such as a chair). Two rubber wheels and a power supply provided by rechargeable batteries or a power adapter make the Seca 644 Handrail Scale mobile. The time module automatically records and prints the time of weighing and the patient's weight when the scale is connected to a printer.Features:
- Especially flat, large platform
- High capacity and BMI function
- Stable railing to support patients during weighing
- Easy to transport and non-reliant on the mains supply
|Seca 644 multifunctional handrail scales|
|Measure (W x H x D)||25.2" x 45.3" x 26"|
|Net weight||55.9 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.