Seca 656 electronic platform stretcher scale
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 656 electronic platform stretcher scale comes with a spacious platform with a capacity to accommodate all commonly used stretchers, wheelchairs or chairs. Seca 656 has the memory function which helps to lighten the workload especially in the emergency unit. First the total weight of the patient and stretcher or wheelchair is determined. The stretcher or wheelchair is then weighed separately and the net weight of the patient appears automatically on the display. A cable remote display with easy-to-read LCD figures is included in delivery.
This display is operated intuitively and is equipped with many additional functions. With the pre-TARE function, the extra weight of a stretcher or wheelchair can be deducted directly from the total weight during the weighing process. With the BMI function, the nutritional condition of the patient can be determined. With the practical castors and integrated handles, the seca 656 is also transportable for use in various locations.
- Stable construction with very high capacity
- Transportable due to castors and integrated handles
- Especially spacious platform for all common roll-in systems
- Innovative memory function for determining precise weight of patient.
|Seca 656 Electronic Platform Stretcher Scale|
|Graduation (g)||0.1 lbs.|
|Power supply||Power adapter|
|Measure||35.2" W x 3.4" H x 65.2" D|
|Net weight||101.9 lbs.|
|Functions||PRINT, Overload protection, Auto-PRINT, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, kg/lbs/sts switch-over, RS232 compatible, Wireless interface, SEND, RESET, Damping, Auto-SEND|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.