Seca 664 electronic wheelchair scale
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 664 electronic wheelchair scale assures easy access due to its extremely low platform and and the self lowering ramps. Seca 664, with its high capacity of 360 kg, makes it easy to weigh even heavy patients. The Pre-TARE function determines in seconds the net weight of the patient by utilizing internal weight memory. The Seca 664 can be folded easily in seconds and can be transported with the help of its roller castors. The secure side rails give additional safety. The swiveling LCD with large letters is easy to read both for the patient and for the caregiver.
- High capacity
- Integrated pre-TARE function
- Easy to fold together and transport
- Flat platform with self-lowering ramp
|Seca 664 Electronic wheelchair scale|
|Weight capacity||800 lbs.|
|Dimensions||43.4" W x 35.9" H x 45.3" D|
|Dimensions platform||31.5" W x 2.2" H x 38.0" D|
|Net weight||73.6 lbs.|
|Power supply||Power adapter, rechargeable batteries|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.