Seca 703 EMR-Validated High Capacity Column Scale
Seca 703 High capacity column scale with wireless transmission can weigh small children to heavyweight clients when it comes to determining Body Mass Index and height. The Seca 703 has a high weight-bearing capacity of up to 660 lbs. a slip-resistant cast iron base, and an anti-tip column design. Measurements can be transmitted using the Seca 360° wireless system, which is ready for future integration with any Electronic Medical Record system. The scale comes with 6 AA batteries and a measuring rod as standard.Features
- Measuring rod Seca 220 included
- Network-capable with Seca 360° wireless technology
- BMI, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Mother/child function
- Heavy-duty cast iron base is slip-resistant with an anti-tip column design
- Measured results can be wirelessly transmitted to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC
Functions and Properties
|Seca 703 High capacity column scale|
|Weight capacity||660 lbs / 300 kg|
|Graduation||0.1 lbs<330 lbs>0.2 lbs / 50 g<150 kg>100 g|
|Measuring range||24" - 78"|
|Measuring rod||60 cm - 200 cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||1/8"|
|Dimensions||14.2" W x 36.6" H x 20.5" D|
|Dimensions platform||13.2" W x 3.1" H x 13.6" D|
|Dimensions including measuring rod||26.3" W x 6.7" H x 13.4" D|
|Product weight||33.5 lbs. / 15.2 kg|
|Power supply||Batteries, power adapter optional|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - cables, power supply unit, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.