Seca 719 Column Scale With Four Power Sensors
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 719 column scale with four power sensors is made from finely brushed stainless steel and ensure a stable connection between weighing platform and base.
Slim, sleek, simple: High-quality ABS plastic (acrylonitrile-butadienestyrene) withstands impacts, shocks and all commercially available cleaning or disinfecting products. High-grade 8-millimetre-thick safety glass ensures a good feeling. Made for those who closely manage their weight and therefore rely on precise measurements. It’s all possible at home with these scales, the most precise scales for private use.
Six-screw connection: Between base and column ensures maximum solidity. Looks good in the room and after many years of use at home.
Simplicity: Simply stand on the scale without switching it on, wait for "Step-off" on the display, then Step off at leisure and read off the measurements. This is ideal particularly for pregnant women and users of larger girth.
Seca 719 column scale properties:
- High stability for demanding users
- Experience for maximum precision
- Display on a high column for easy reading
- Step-Off function for weighing without switching on scales
Functions & Features:
- Automatic switch-off
- Kg/lbs/sts switch-over
- Tap-on automatic switch-on
Scope of delivery:
- 4 x AA batteries
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.