Seca 763 Digital measuring station with automatic BMI calculation
Seca 763 Digital measuring station with automatic BMI calculation helps in obtaining height and weight of a patient in just one step. The seca station after measuring and weighing displays both the values on two LCDs that are integrated into the display panel. Seca 763 automatically calculates the Body Mass Index of the patient at the touch of a button. This provides information on general nutritional condition of the patient on the basis of the recognised WHO standard. Seca measuring and weighing station has a weight capacity of 550 lbs and has the slip resistant base and anti-tip column design that makes measuring and weighing a safe procedure for heavyweight patients. Seca 763 measuring station comes standard with power adapter.Features
- High weight capacity of 550 lbs.
- Scale with integrated digital measuring rod
- Large & clear LCD figures for easy-to-read results
- Determines weight, height & BMI in a single process
- Low-level platform with slip-resistant base & anti-tip column design
Functions and Properties
- Measuring rod
- Transport castors
- lbs/kg switch-over
- inch/cm switch-over
|Seca 763 Digital measuring station|
|Weight capacity||550 lbs / 250 kg|
|Graduation||0.1 lbs / 50g|
|Measuring range||43" - 79"|
|Measuring rod||110 - 200 cm|
|Graduation measuring rod||0.05"|
|Dimensions||14.2" W x 84.6" H x 27.2" D|
|Dimensions platform||13.2" W x 3.1" H x 13.6" D|
|Product Weight||36.8 lbs / 16.7 kg|
|Power supply||Power adapter|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, AC adapters, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.