Seca 787 EMR Validated Column Scale With Eye-Level Display
Seca 787 EMR validated column scale with eye-level display features an especially sturdy design with a tilt-proof full metal platform and a robust single piece column. Seca 787 is the ideal solution for networked weighing and measuring. All patients (especially those affected by obesity) will feel secure on the platform even when stepping on the edge of the base. The digital measuring rod allows for immediate BMI calculation. The Seca 787 transmits height and weight measurements directly into your EMR system via interface module Seca 452 (optional).
Seca 787 EMR validated column scale properties:
- Tilt-proof safety design
- Weight Capacity - 550 lbs.
- Large rubber coated castors for easy transport
- EMR validated: Send results directly into the EMR
- Oversized, low-profile full metal platform (no plastic)
- Built-in digital measuring rod with 4" - 90" measuring range
- Damping system and Auto-hold guarantee quick and precise weighing
- Two-line display shows height and weight, and BMI, swappable to left or right side
Functions & Features:
- Confirm button
- Automatic switch-off
- Integrated measuring rod
- Foldable head positioner
|Seca 787 EMR Validated Column Scale With Eye-Level Display|
|Weight Capacity||550 lbs.|
|Graduation (lbs)||0.2 lbs.|
|Power supply||AA batteries (6x)|
|Dimension (W x H x D)||16.1" x 53.4" x 22.7"|
|Platform ( W x H x D )||13.8" x 2.3" x 16.5"|
|Data transmission||LAN or Wi-Fi via interface module Seca 452 (optional)|
|Functions and Properties||Transport casters, TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Auto-BMI, kg/lbs switch-over, Automatic switch-off|
|Measuring range||4" - 90"|
|Electromagnetic radiation resistance||60601-1-2 compliant|
- An eight-year limited warranty from the date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries, etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects that come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on the production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.