Seca 807 Digital flat scale for individual patient use
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 807 Digital flat scale for individual patient use is a light weighted scale of 4.4 lbs. only and has weight capacity up to 330 lbs. Seca 807 scale has extra-flat design which ensure patients to easily and comfortably step onto the platform.
Projecting a high-quality image - Seca 807 scale has an extremely flat weighing platform of single-pane safety glass, an extra flat base of high-quality thermoplastic and four elegant load cells of brushed stainless steel.
Projecting a timeless image - Seca 807 scale has extremely flat body with its foot-friendly, rounded edges. the glass plate is out of harm's way, as it is somewhat smaller than the frame below.
Giving everything, plus a little more - Seca 807 scale comes with step-off function. User can use it without switching on the scale. Simply stand on the platform, wait for the “Step-off” instruction, and then Step off to the side and read off the weight in the display.Features
- Display frame made of brushed stainless steel
- Safety glass for high impact and shock resistance
- Four-cell weighing technology, for extra flat construction
- Step-off function, for weighing without switching on scales
|Seca 807 Digital flat scale|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Dimensions||12.2" W x 1.5" H x 12.2" D|
|Net weight||4.4 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.