Seca 852 Digital diaper/portion and diet scale with bowl
Seca 852 Digital portion and diet scale can be repeatedly reset to zero, regardless of how many ingredients are already in the bowl. Seca 852 Digital scale is a light weight weighing scale and has 6.6 lbs. weighing capacity.
Functionality times two - A scale and a bowl can be in perfect harmony – particularly when the scale is simply stowed away in the bowl after weighing. Ease of use is also found in the TARE function, which repeatedly resets the scale to zero, no matter how much is already in the bowl. Ingredients do not have to be weighed separately, but can be added to the bowl one after the other in a single weighing process.
A generous portion of precision - Precision is one of seca’s strengths in medicine. The display’s fine division down to one gram permits absolutely precise weighing. This feature is invaluable for those who monitor their nutrition. Precisely for these people, this scale an instrument that delivers precise values which enhance their quality of life.
Also a generous portion of durability - Thanks to its smooth food-safe surface, the universal bowl is very easy to clean and remains in top shape for many years. Both the scale and the measuring container are made from a high-quality material that is fully resistant to impact or scratches and is, of course, dishwasher-safe. In addition to precision, durability is also a heavyweight concern with this scale from seca.Features
- One button for all functions
- Weight capacity, up to 6.6 lbs.
- The scale can be stored in the bowl
- Displays right down to the ounce, for use as diaper scale
|Seca 852 Digital diaper/portion and diet scale|
|Weight capacity||6.6 lbs.|
|Dimensions||8.3" W x 5.5" H x 8.3" D|
|Dimensions platform||5.5" W x 2.1" H x 5.5" D|
|Net weight||1.6 lbs.|
|Functions||TARE, automatic switch-off|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.