Seca 856 Digital organ and diaper scale with stainless steel cover
Seca 856 Digital organ and diaper scale with stainless steel cover is light weight scale that weighs only 4.2 lbs. 856 Digital organ and diaper scale is a highly-accurate yet simultaneously sturdy piece of equipment.
High reliability with protected electronics - Seca 856 scale is as safe and easy to clean as is required in its area of application. As the display is slightly raised, it cannot be soiled by possibly leaking fluids. The battery compartment and feet on the base have been sealed off in such a way that no fluid can seep into the scale and damage the electronics.
Reliable measurement of the net weight - The pre-TARE function makes it possible; the specific weight of organs or tissue can be measured easily and reliably, even in a container. When the function is activated, the additional weight of the container is first measured and stored and then automatically deducted from the combined weight value.
Meets all hygienic and economic requirements - Seca 856 scale has a robust surface of stainless steel which is easy to clean and thus meets all the hygiene demands made on a medical device. As the scale is battery operated, it can be used anywhere. And, to make sure that the battery lasts as long as possible, the automatic switch-off function guarantees low power consumption.Features
- Reliable weight determination
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off
- High reliability with protected electronics
- The stainless steel surface is tough and easy to clean
|Seca 856 Digital organ and diaper scale|
|Weight capacity||11 lbs.|
|Graduation||0.05 oz < 6.6 lbs. > 0.1 oz|
|Dimensions||10.4" W x 2.1" H x 10.4" D|
|Dimensions platform||9.3" W x 0.2" H x 6.7" D|
|Net weight||4.2 lbs.|
|Cover material||Stainless steel|
|Base material||Black plastic|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.