Seca 876 Flat scale for mobile use
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 876 Flat scale for mobile use stands firmly on four leveling bases which guarantee stability even when small children are weighed while held by an adult. Seca 876 Flat scale is stable, compact, easy to clean and equipped with a mother/child-function.
Light but impact resistant - The combination of steel, ABS plastics and Plexiglas is not only very stable but also especially light. Scale is made up of flat construction and slip-proof standing surface.
Stability - Seca 876 Flat scale is very light at only 9.3 lbs. Equipped with a steel frame, the scale also boasts a top-quality ribbed surface, extra-strength two-component ABS plastic and Plexiglas. Small children and adults up to 550 lbs. can be weighed accurately. The large leveling bases keep the scale stable on any type of flooring.
Mother/child-function - Seca scale 876 is easy to operate even with the display and operating elements integrated in the base. Just a light tap of the toe on the scale surface turns on the scale. Infants and small children can be easily weighed while being held by the mother. All she has to do is weigh herself separately first. Then the mother/child-function ascertains the tare of the weight.Features
- Battery powered
- Easy to transport at only 9.3 lbs.
- Large leveling base for high stability
- Mother/child function for trouble-free weighing of small children
|Seca 876 Flat scale for mobile use|
|Graduation||0.2 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.5 lbs.|
|Dimensions||12.6" W x 2.4" H x 14.0" D|
|Dimensions platform||11.3" W x 2.4" H x 10.9" D|
|Net weight||9.3 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.