Seca 952 chair weighing scale
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 952 chair weighing scale is designed for people who cannot use the stand scales because of lack of ability to stand. 952 weighing chair has a solid tubular frame and a firmly bolted seat to give the user a safe feeling while weighing. The free running casters make the scale very easy to move. wheel-locking lever, together with the swiveling armrests and foot supports, makes transfers to and from the chair scale easy and safe.
Scale is of a very sturdy construction and will give a long and loyal service. Seca 952 is easy to operate and the large display is easy to read with the weighing span reduced to a few seconds. The weight display can be switched between kilograms (kg), pounds (lbs) and stones (st). Seca 952 is also equipped with the important TARE function which allows every newly added weight to be ascertained separately and the auto-HOLD function which lets medical personnel take care of the patient first and read out the results later. The scale comes standard with 6 batteries of type AA.
- Secure wheel brakes
- Smooth-running rollers
- Ergonomically shaped seat
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Fold-up armrests and footrests
|Seca 952 chair weighing scale|
|Graduation weight||0.2 lbs|
|Net weight||49.4 lbs.|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||22.2" x 35.3" x 37.6"|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.