Seca 954 digital chair scale with wireless transmission
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca 954 digital chair scale with wireless transmission is a stable model with a circular steel tube frame which was designed keeping care and comfort in mind. Seca 954's comfortable seat helps to safely position the user while the swiveling armrests and adjustable footrests makes transfers easy and safe. The locking rear wheels ensure that it is safe to sit down and stand up at all times. In Seca 954 the LCD display unit is placed behind the chair which permits intuitive operation of functions TARE, HOLD and BMI.
At the press of a button, the seca 360° wireless technology transmits measurements to a seca wireless printer or a PC. This mobile chair scale can be operated by rechargeable battery or electricity, provides enormous help in rehab, orthopedics, dialysis and nursing homes. it has a very fine graduation from 20 grams to 50 grams is particularly valuable in pediatrics, allowing small children who cannot yet stand on their own to be weighed while seated. The practical pouch seca 471 attached to the scale frame stores the mains adapter.
- BMI function.
- Smooth running wheels.
- Immediate printout of measurements compared to statistical norms.
- Adjustable footrests fold away, preventing patient from tripping or injuring their ankles.
- At the press of a button measured results can be transmitted wirelessly to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC
|Seca 954 digital chair scale with wireless transmission|
|Graduation||0.1 lbs. < 330 lbs. > 0.2 lbs.|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||22.17" W x 35.31" H x 38.5" D|
|Net weight||54 lbs.|
|Power Supply||Power adapter / rechargeable batteries|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.