Seca 654 EMR-Validated Ultrasonic Measuring Station with ID-Display & Handrail
Seca EMR-validated digital scale with ID-Display - 654 is available in three options: with handrail, with ultrasonic height measurement or with handrail and ultrasonic height measurement. The handrail for these particularly high-quality, fixed and pioneering support scales is strongly anchored in the cast iron core of the platform and designed for various handle heights. It ensures the safety required for patients with restricted strength and relieves the staff of the task of supporting and holding them. The unique ID-Display enables patients to be identified during measurement and increases the transparency and security of measurement integration in the digital patient record (EMR).Seca 654 features:
- Safe weighing with a stable handrail
- Data transmission controlled by touchscreen
- Display shows user and patient names or IDs for increased patient safety
- Transmit measured data directly to any Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Precise, fast and hands-free height measurement with modern ultrasonic technology
- Large platform made of tested seca Bearclaw Glass for absolute breakage resistance and perfect hygiene
- Power adapter
- Flat scale seca 654
- Handrail seca 455
|Functions and Properties|
|Seca EMR-validated digital scale with ID-Display|
|Net weight||55.1 lbs. / 25.0 kg|
|Platform Width||23.6 inch / 600 mm|
|Platform height||2.8 inch / 70 mm|
|Platform depth||18.4 inch / 467 mm|
|Product width||22.6 inch / 801 mm|
|Product height||50.4 inch / 1280 mm|
|Product depth||25.7 inch / 653 mm|
|Ports||LAN USB bar code scanner wi-fi|
|Power supply||Power adapter|
|Graduation||50.0 g / 0.1 lbs.|
|Capacity||360 kg / 800 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.