Seca EMR-validated flat scale with ID-Display and stable glass platform - 650
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Seca EMR-validated flat scale with ID-Display and stable glass platform is particularly evolved for connecting to the digital patient record (EMR). The ID-Display enables you to know your patients during the weighing process and eliminates any risk of mix-up. The large, non-slip and specifically hygienic glass platform is made of specially developed and completely break-resistant seca Bear-claw Glass to provide additional safety.Seca 650 features:
- Expandable to measuring station with handrail
- Data transmission controlled on the touchscreen
- Adjustable damping for fast and accurate weighing
- Glass surface is easy to clean and disinfect (more hygienic than plastic)
- Transmit measured data directly to any Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Display shows name or identification number (ID) of users and patients for more safety
- Large platform made of tested seca Bearclaw Glass for absolute breakage resistance and perfect hygiene
- Power adapter
|Functions and Properties|
|Seca EMR-validated flat scale with ID-Display and stable glass platform - 650|
|Net weight||30.8 lbs. / 14.0 kg|
|Platform width||23.6 inch / 600 mm|
|Platform height||2.8 inch / 70 mm|
|Platform depth||18.4 inch / 467 mm|
|Product width||23.6 inch / 600 mm|
|Product height||2.8 inch / 70 mm|
|Product depth||22.6 inch / 70 mm|
|Ports||LAN USB bar code scanner wi-fi|
|Power supply||Power adapter|
|Graduation||50 g / 0.1 lbs|
|Capacity||360 kg / 800 lbs.|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.