Seca mVSA 535 EMR-Validated Spot Check Vital Signs Monitor
Seca Spot Check Medical Vital Signs Analyzer - mVSA 535 is designed to ease user's workflow as easy and efficient as possible. mVSA 535 spot-check-monitor is an easy-to-use device to measure the primary four vital signs: blood pressure, SpO2, pulse rate, and temperature. With the wireless connectivity to all seca 360° products, height, weight and BMI are immediately and error-free available on the monitor. Seca mVSA 535 can be operated by any level of staff due to its intuitive touch screen and self-explanatory user interface. The vitals capture is simple and can be fully integrated into EMR system.
The seca mVSA fits perfectly into existing workflows and frees up time and resources to improve patient care. Seca scale mVSA 535 is EMR validated and certified for Cerner VitalsLink®, HL7 and many other EMR systems to avoid errors and relieve caregivers.
Seca mVSA 535 spot-check-monitor features:
- Modular design for individual configuration
- Large internal memory for up to 70,000 measurements
- Long lasting battery: up to 150 measurements on one single charge
- Integrated replaceable rechargeable lithium-ion battery in the monitor
- Seca EQ BP™ provides true screening of hypertension with configurable averaging mode
- Easy-to-understand graphical presentation of the measurement results on the touch screen monitor
- EMR validated: transmit measured data directly to any Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Unique seca service offers with no downtime and only one integration interface for all seca devices needed
- Super fast and accurate blood pressure measurement in under 20 seconds with unique seca EQ BP™ inflation mode
- Easy to operate monitor to capture all basic routine patient vitals (blood pressure, SpO2, pulse rate, temperature) in less than 60 seconds
|Seca mVSA 535 Scope of delivery:|
|Model 5351010131||Model 5351020131||Model 5351200131||Model 5351210131||Model 5351220131|
|Seca mVSA 535 Spot Check Vital Signs Monitor|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||254 x 262 x 278 mm / 9.9 x 10.3 x 10.9|
|Net weight||Approx. 4.6 kg / 10.1 lbs (depending on configuration)|
|Box dimensions (W x H x D)||290 x 490 x 380 mm / 11.4 x 19.3 x 14.9|
|Box gross weight||Approx. 6 kg / 13.2 lbs (depending on configuration)|
|Box volume||0.053 m3 / 1.87 ft³|
|Display type||7" touch screen display|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), LAN (IEEE 802.3u), USB 2.0 (2 ports), seca 360° wireless technology (proprietary)|
|Internal power supply unit:||Mobile Power supply:|
|Type||IEC 60320 C13||Type||Lithium-ion battery|
|Power supply||Supply voltage||100 V ~ – 240 V ~||Voltage||11.25 V|
|Supply frequency||50 Hz – 60 Hz||Capacity||2950 mAh|
|Current consumption||0.85 A||Range||approx. 5 h|
|Power consumption||Standby (touchscreen display off, ON/OFF button green) <5 W; In operation (ON/OFF button white) <9 W;|
Operation (battery charging, monitor, on/off button illuminated white) <35 W
|Compatible printers||Microsoft® Windows®-compatible printer via seca analytics 115 PC software|
|BLOOD PRESSURE MEASUREMENT|
|Measuring method||Oscillometric, deflation or inflation measurement|
|Measurement range||Deflation measurement:||Inflation measurement:|
|Systolic BP||25 mmHg – 280 mmHg||Systolic BP||77 mmHg – 200 mmHg|
|Diastolic BP||10 mmHg – 220 mmHg||Diastolic BP||45 mmHg – 190 mmHg|
|Measurement accurarcy (clinically validated according to ISO 81060)||Measurement accuracy of deflation measurement:||Measurement accuracy of inflation measurement:|
|Mean deviation systole||0.10 mmHg||Mean deviation systole||0.36 mmHg|
|Standard deviation systole||3.24 mmHg||Standard deviation systole||4.27 mmHg|
|Mean deviation diastole||0.20 mmHg||Mean deviation diastole||0.12 mmHg|
|Standard deviation diastole||2.95 mmHg||Standard deviation diastole||3.78 mmHg|
|Measurement certainty||Maximum cuff pressure 300 mmHg; automatic pressure release > 330 mmHg|
|Measurement time||Normal: 15 – 20 seconds / Maximum: 90 seconds (adults)|
|Measuring range (PR)||Deflation measurement: 30 min-1 – 240 min-1 / Inflation measurement: 45 min-1 – 200 min-1|
|Measurement accuracy (PR) (under laboratory conditions)||Maximum +/- 3 min-1 / 3% (the larger value applies)|
|SPO2 (Masimo RD SET)|
|Measurement method||Spectrophotometer (red/infrared)|
|Measurement range (SpO2)||0 – 100 %|
|Measurement accuracy (SpO2)||SpO2 (no motion) 70 % – 100 % ± 2 digits|
|SpO2 (in motion) 70 % – 100 % ± 3 digits|
|Measurement range (PR)||PR 25 bpm to 240 bpm|
|Perfusion index measurement range 0.02 % – 20 %|
|Measurement accuracy (PR)||PR (no motion) 25 min-1 – 240 min-1 ± 3 digits|
|PR (in motion) 25 min-1 – 240 min-1 ± 5 digits|
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT (COVIDIEN FILAC 3000)|
|Measurement methods||Axillary/oral, rectal (direct or predictive)|
|Measurement range||direct 30 °C – 43 °C (86 °F – 109.4 °F)|
|predictive 35.5 °C – 42 °C (95.9 °F – 107.6 °F)|
|Measurement accuracy||direct ± 0.1 °C (± 0.2 °F)|
|predictive ± 0.1 °C (± 0.2 °F)|
|Measurement time||direct 60 – 120 seconds|
|predictive (oral) 3 –10 seconds|
|predictive (axillary) 8 –12 seconds|
|predictive (rectal) 10 –14 seconds|
|Blood pressure||Blood pressure cuffs sizes:||S: 17 – 26 cm (6.7 – 10.2")|
|M: 24 – 32 cm (9.4 – 12.6")|
|L: 32 – 42 cm (12.6 – 16.5")|
|XL: 38 – 46 cm (15 – 18.1")|
|Extension tube for cuffs|
|SpO2||Masimo RD SET Series sensors and patient cables|
|Temperature||COVIDIEN FILAC 3000 probe covers 4900150001|
|Mobile use||Rolling stand seca 4750535009, carrying case seca 432|
- A two-year warranty from date of delivery applies to defects attributable to poor materials or workmanship.
- All moveable parts - batteries, cables, mains units, rechargeable batteries etc. - are excluded from the warranty.
- Defects which come under warranty will be made good for the customer at no charge on production of the receipt. No further claims can be entertained.
- The costs of transport in both directions will be borne by the customer should the equipment be located anywhere other than the customer’s premises.
- In the event of transport damage, claims under warranty can be honored only if the complete original packaging was used for any transport and the scale secured and attached in that packaging just as it was when originally packed. All the packaging should therefore be retained.
- A claim under warranty will not be honored if the equipment is opened by persons not expressly authorized by seca to do so.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.