Sensura standard wear convex light baseplate ( Sensura, std, cnvx lght, 3/4"-1 1/4",nds ) - 5/box
Coloplast SenSura Click Two-Piece Convex Light Standard Skin Barrier With Belt Tabs provides shallow convexity for flush or slightly retracted stomas providing flexibility, security and low pressure to the abdomen. Oval shape of the barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage. The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system, an audible Click confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.Features
- Mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether user is left or right-handed.
- SenSura Click barrier, must be used with the corresponding color coded SenSura Click Pouches (pouch not included).
- Pouch can be removed separately from the SenSura double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier.
- Unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live every day with confidence:
- Protection layer protects the skin from stoma output.
- Skin care layer keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details