Sigvaris Access Calf Sock, Open Toe, 20-30 mmHg, Medium, Long, Black - Pair
The Sigvaris 972 Access series offers Sigvaris quality at a value-based price. The Sigvaris 972 Access line is constructed from a two-way stretch knit that increases patient comfort and therefore promotes compliance. Sigvaris medical support socks and stockings have earned a long-standing reputation for high medical effectiveness and durability. Sigvaris access support hose offer quality, durability, and effectiveness at a fraction of the price.
- Economy open toe knee high compression socks for men and women.
- Available in 8 sizes for a nearly custom fit.
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression relieves leg pain and prevents moderate swelling and varicose veins.
- Made in Brazil with 78% nylon, 22% spandex.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.