Sigvaris Access Calf Sock, Open Toe, 20-30 mmHg, Medium, Long, Black - Pair
The Sigvaris 972 Access series offers Sigvaris quality at a value-based price. The Sigvaris 972 Access line is constructed from a two-way stretch knit that increases patient comfort and therefore promotes compliance. Sigvaris medical support socks and stockings have earned a long-standing reputation for high medical effectiveness and durability. Sigvaris access support hose offer quality, durability, and effectiveness at a fraction of the price.
- Economy open toe knee high compression socks for men and women.
- Available in 8 sizes for a nearly custom fit.
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression relieves leg pain and prevents moderate swelling and varicose veins.
- Made in Brazil with 78% nylon, 22% spandex.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details