Sigvaris Calf-High Compression Socks, Medium Long, Open Toe, 30-40 mmHg - Pair
Sigvaris Natural Rubber Calf High Compression Socks are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure. These high quality compression hose offer a very firm compression level, for patients suffering from deep vein thrombosis and chronic venous insufficiency. They provide an open toe design, as well as a double-covered textured yarn construction, for enhanced durability and breathability.
- Open Toe
- Color: Beige
- Minimal fiber fatigue
- Minimal fatigue throughout the day
- Compression Strength: 30-40 mmHg
- Ideal for complex compression needs
- Ideal for extra large calves and ankles
- Recommended by physicians worldwide
- Therapeutic solution for those with long-term therapy needs
- Fits a broad range of medical patients including those with extra large circumference
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.