Sigvaris Compression Pantyhose, Soft Opaque, Closed Toe, Medium long, 20-30 mmHg - each
Sigvaris Soft Opaque Compression Pantyhose are designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. They are designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure. They offer double-covered inlay yarns; micro-fiber softness; and a wide, but secure top band; all for your comfort and circulation therapy. They help to promote leg health and provide relief from aching and tired legs and is ideal to help relieve discomfort from long periods of standing or sitting.
- Luxurious tights with lasting microfiber softness.
- Advanced moisture management keeps legs cool and dry.
- Comfortable wide top band prevents knee-highs from rolling down.
- Microfiber is an extremely fine synthetic fiber knitted into textiles with the texture and drape of a natural-fiber cloth but with enhanced durability and breathability.
- Best suited for post-vein treatment, pregnancy and long-distance travel.
- Extremely soft and comfortable.
- High-tech yarns provide excellent moisture management and breathability.
- Material: 79% nylon and 21% spandex.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details