Sigvaris Compression Socks, Calf-High, Soft Opaque, Closed Toe, Large Long, 20-30 mmHg - Pair
The Sigvaris Medical Collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. This products are designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders edema stasis skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure. Advanced moisture management keeps legs cool and dry. Comfort and no-slip wear.
- Comfortable tights with lasting microfiber softness.
- Advanced moisture management keeps legs cool and dry.
- Comfortable wide top band prevents knee-highs from rolling down.
- Best suited for: Patients who prefer fashionable options, Post-vein treatment and long-distance travel.
- Luxurious tights with lasting microfiber softness.
- Microfiber is an extremely fine synthetic fiber knitted into textiles with the texture and drape of a natural fiber cloth but with enhanced durability and breathability.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details