Sigvaris Compression Socks, Cotton, Comfort Calf, Closed Toe, Small Long, 20-30 mmHg - Pair
The Sigvaris medical collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. Sigvaris medical products are designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure. The high-stretch knit construction in combination with double covered yarns provides great elasticity and easy donning and removal. The PFS system provides a custom-like fit, superior comfort, and application of accurate compression levels, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness. Double covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life.
- Breathable and durable.
- Contemporary ribbed design.
- 100% cotton against the skin is ideal for people with skin allergies or sensitive skin.
- Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort.
- Recommended for: Long hours of standing or sitting (health care professionals, cashiers and office workers), swelling, tired, heavy, aching legs, sensitive skin, hyperhidrosis (sweating) and mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy, post-sclerotherapy treatment, long distance travel.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.