Sigvaris Compression Socks, Cotton, Comfort Calf-High, Closed Toe, XL Short, 20-30 mmHg - Pair
The Sigvaris Medical Collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. Sigvaris medical products are designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure. The high-stretch knit construction, in combination with double covered yarns, provides great elasticity and easy donning and removal. The PFS system provides a custom-like fit, superior comfort; and application of accurate compression levels, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness. Double covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life.
- Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort.
- 100% cotton against the skin is ideal for people with skin allergies or sensitive skin.
- Contemporary ribbed design.
- Recommended for: Long hours of standing or sitting (health care professionals, cashiers and office workers), swelling, tired, heavy, aching legs, sensitive skin, hyperhidrosis (sweating) and mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy, post-sclerotherapy treatment, long distance travel.
- Six-month guarantee.
- Breathable and durable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details