Sigvaris Cotton Calf High Compression Socks with Grip Top, 20-30 mmHg, XL Short
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Sigvaris Cotton Calf High Compression Socks is best suited for containment of various types of edema, including venous edema, phlebolymphedema, and early stages of lymphedema. With it's all-day cotton comfort it can be used in all types of climates. It is ideal for dress, casual shoes and for long-distance travel.Features:
- Closed Toe
- Classic ribbed look.
- Size: Extra Large Short.
- Breathable and durable.
- Compression Strength: 20-30 mmHg.
- Ideal for everyday wear and for sensitive skin.
- It comes with Grip top which is to keep sock in place.
- Material: 50% Nylon, 25% Spandex, 25% Supima Cotton.
- Provides graduated compression to assist with circulation needs.
- Made with premium Supima Cotton which lies against the skin to ensure comfort.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.