Sigvaris Cotton Comfort Compression Socks, Closed Toe, Long, 20-30 mmHg - Pair
Cotton Comfort high-stretch compression socks' knit construction, in combination with double-covered yarns, provides great elasticity and easy donning and removal. The PFS system provides a custom-like fit, superior comfort, and application of accurate compression levels, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness.
- 100% cotton against the skin is ideal for people with skin allergies or sensitive skin.
- Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort.
- Contemporary ribbed design.
- Breathable and durable.
- Classic ribbed look.
- Recommended for: Long hours of standing or sitting (health care professionals, cashiers, and office workers), swelling, tired, heavy, aching legs, sensitive skin, hyperhidrosis (sweating), mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy, post-sclerotherapy treatment and long distance travel.
- Material: 50% nylon, 25% spandex and 25% supima cotton.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.