Sigvaris Cotton Comfort Compression Socks, Closed Toe, Long, 20-30 mmHg - Pair
Cotton Comfort high-stretch compression socks' knit construction, in combination with double-covered yarns, provides great elasticity and easy donning and removal. The PFS system provides a custom-like fit, superior comfort, and application of accurate compression levels, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness.
- 100% cotton against the skin is ideal for people with skin allergies or sensitive skin.
- Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort.
- Contemporary ribbed design.
- Breathable and durable.
- Classic ribbed look.
- Recommended for: Long hours of standing or sitting (health care professionals, cashiers, and office workers), swelling, tired, heavy, aching legs, sensitive skin, hyperhidrosis (sweating), mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy, post-sclerotherapy treatment and long distance travel.
- Material: 50% nylon, 25% spandex and 25% supima cotton.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details