Sigvaris Cushioned Cotton Men's Knee High Compression Socks Extra-Large Long, 20-30 mmHg - Pair
Sigvaris Inc Cushioned Cotton Men's Knee High Compression Socks With a firm compression level, these Sigvaris Inc compression stockings are specifically designed for those with chronic venous insufficiency and moderate varicose veins. They feature a low profile toe seam that is sure to reduce irritation during walking or running, and their high-quality cotton construction makes them a very breathable pair of Sigvaris Inc support stockings, perfect to wear in any climate.
- Low profile toe seams that reduce friction and irritation, especially during walking and running.
- 64% Supima&trade Cotton that makes this product ideal for those with sensitive skin and for wearing in all types of temperatures.
- Soft, cushioned sole, heel, and toe protects feet and helps absorb impact from walking or running.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.