Sigvaris Cushioned Socks Cotton Calf, Closed Toe, Short X-Large, 20-30 mmHg - Pair
Sigvaris Cotton Compression Socks are comfortable, diabetic friendly socks that feature a cushioned sole for work boots, work shoes and athletic footwear. These socks feature an improved design for easier donning and flat, low-friction toe seams. The extra-padded sole, heel, and toe absorbs impact and protects feet during prolonged periods of standing and walking. The PFS System provides a custom-like fit, superior comfort, and application of accurate compression levels, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness.
- Designed with 64% supima cotton for comfort and durability.
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin and wearable in all climates.
- Improved product design for easier donning.
- Flat, low-friction toe seams.
- Soft, knit-in top band with high stretchability to reduce the feeling of 'pinching'.
- Thick, padded sole, heel and toe to protect feet.
- Recommended for patients with diabetes.
- Best suited for: People who stand for prolonged periods of time, casual/leisure shoes, and sports shoes.
- Six-month guarantee.
- Dimension: 41cm length.
For Patients with Leg And Ankle Swelling/Severe Varicose Veins/Edema/Lymphedema/Orthostatic Hypotension/Postural Hypotension
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details