Sigvaris EverSheer Compression Hosiery, Thigh-High, Small Short, 30-40 mmHg - Pair
Compression Hosiery is available with double-covered lay-in yarns, enhancing durability and making it easier to put on while delivering consistent sheerness from ankle through thigh. The PFS System provides a custom-like fit, superior comfort, and application of accurate compression levels, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness. This collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. These stockings are designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure. They features double-covered yarns and a special hi-tech knit construction to provide a best-in-class sheer and fashionable look.
- Consistent sheerness from ankle to top of stocking.
- Excellent breathability and moisture management.
- Soft against the skin.
- Fashionable hosiery for professional and dress wear.
- New design using our unique PFS™ System to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Recommended for: Mild and moderate to mild varicosities, swelling, post sclerotherapy during pregnancy to help prevent varicose veins, long distance travel, standing and sitting for long hours.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.