Sigvaris Men's Calf-High Diabetic Compression Socks Large Long, 18-25 mmHg - Pair
Compression diabetic socks showed statistically significant decreases in calf, ankle and foot circumferences and may help patients with diabetes and lower extremity edema, without compromising lower extremity vascularity.
- Non-Irritating toe seam and non-binding top-band.
- Drirelease provides moisture wicking properties and odor control.
- Thick, padded sole protects feet.
- Suitable for patients with diabetes.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.