Sigvaris Men's Calf-High Diabetic Compression Socks X-Large Long, 18-25 mmHg - Pair
Sigvaris Men's Calf-High Diabetic Compression Socks XL Long, 18 to 25 mmHg Compression, White, 16" to 24" Calf Circumference, Closed Toe
The all new Sigvaris men's knee high Diabetic Compression sock is a 18 to 25 mmHg Compression Sock specifically designed for the Diabetic Patient. Unlike most Diabetic Socks in the market, this product combines the features that help protect the Diabetic Foot while also delivering graduated compression. In a recent study, the use of Sigvaris Diabetic Compression Socks was shown to reduce edema in patients with diabetes. These patients were 100% satisfied with the ease of care they received and with the overall comfort, and unanimously said they would recommend the use of the Sigvaris Diabetic Compression Socks. Sigvaris 602 men's knee high diabetic sock is available in white only.
- Non-irritating toe seam and non-binding top-band.
- Drirelease provides moisture wicking properties and odor control.
- Thick, padded sole protects feet.
- Suitable for patients with diabetes.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details