Sigvaris Men's Calf-High Diabetic Compression Socks X-Large Long, 18-25 mmHg - Pair
Sigvaris Men's Calf-High Diabetic Compression Socks XL Long, 18 to 25 mmHg Compression, White, 16" to 24" Calf Circumference, Closed Toe
The all new Sigvaris men's knee high Diabetic Compression sock is a 18 to 25 mmHg Compression Sock specifically designed for the Diabetic Patient. Unlike most Diabetic Socks in the market, this product combines the features that help protect the Diabetic Foot while also delivering graduated compression. In a recent study, the use of Sigvaris Diabetic Compression Socks was shown to reduce edema in patients with diabetes. These patients were 100% satisfied with the ease of care they received and with the overall comfort, and unanimously said they would recommend the use of the Sigvaris Diabetic Compression Socks. Sigvaris 602 men's knee high diabetic sock is available in white only.
- Non-irritating toe seam and non-binding top-band.
- Drirelease provides moisture wicking properties and odor control.
- Thick, padded sole protects feet.
- Suitable for patients with diabetes.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.