Sigvaris Merino Outdoor Calf High Compression Socks Small, 15 to 20 mmHg Charcoal - Pair
Graduated compression and the cushioned, shock-absorbing sole make this support sock ideal for preventing foot and leg fatigue from prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Absorbs 35% of it's weight in water, keeping skin dry longer and preventing hypothermia by maintaining warmth in extreme weather conditions.
- Naturally durable, anti-microbial and thermo-regulating for all seasons.
- Helps boost energy levels, improve circulation, and provides relief against delayed onset muscle soreness. Cushioned padded sole keeps feet blister-free.
- Mesh flex-zones provide ventilation.
- High quality, therapeutic calf high compression at 15 to 20 mmHg.
- 67% Fine Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 7% Spandex.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.