Sigvaris Midtown Microfiber Compression socks, Calf, Closed Toe, Small Short, 20-30 mmHg- Pair
These support socks are designed to fit all body types, with controlled graduated compression from the ankle to calf. Microfiber is an extremely fine synthetic fiber that can be knitted into textiles with the texture and drape of a natural fiber cloth but with enhanced durability. These are made of 100% microfiber to provide enhanced elasticity and easy donning and removal.
- Soft and durable socks for everyday wear.
- Provide excellent breathability and moisture management for added comfort.
- Easy to put on and take off with a non-binding top band.
- 100% of microfiber lays against the skin to ensure comfort.
- Best suited for patients who prefer fashionable options, management of venous insufficiency symptoms, and long-distance travel.
- Recommended for individuals that have to stand or sit for long periods of time, or those dealing with swelling, arthritis, post vein stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, sclerotherapy and post DVT.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details