Sigvaris Midtown Microfiber Compression Socks, Calf-High, Small Long, 20-30 mmHg - Pair
These support socks are designed to fit all body types, with controlled graduated compression from the ankle to calf. Microfiber is an extremely fine synthetic fiber that can be knitted into textiles with the texture and drape of a natural fiber cloth but with enhanced durability. These are made of 100% microfiber to provide enhanced elasticity and easy donning and removal.
- Soft and durable socks for everyday wear.
- Provide excellent breathability and moisture management for added comfort.
- Easy to put on and take off with a non-binding top band.
- 100% of microfiber lay against the skin to ensure comfort.
- Best suited for: Patients who prefer fashionable options management of venous insufficiency symptoms and long-distance travel.
- Recommended for individuals that have to stand or sit for long periods of time, or those dealing with swelling, arthritis, post vein stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, sclerotherapy and post DVT.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.