Sigvaris Natural Rubber Compression Stocking, Thigh-High w/Waist Attachment, L4, 30-40 mmHg - Each
The Sigvaris medical collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. This product is designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure.
- Manufactured from double covered elastodien yarn, a yarn made from soft, natural rubber and offering the greatest degree of elasticity while maintaining sustained compression throughout the day.
- Easy Wear Made from a porous, extremely permeable, and highly elastic fabric which makes the stocking easy to pull on and off, even in the higher compression categories.Durable the knitted fabric is double covered textured yarn, and therefore retains its shape and is extremely durable.
- Fits a broad range of medical patients, including those with extra-large ankle and calf circumferences.
- Therapeutic solution for those with long-term therapy needs.
- Minimal fiber fatigue throughout the day.
- This product is often combined with cotton underliner for patient comfort.
- Best suited for: Severe varicosities, severe edema, stasis, post-ulcer treatment, lymphedema, venous ulcers and C3 to C6 (CEAP).
- For men and women.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details