Sigvaris Performance Compression Socks, Closed Toe, Size SL, 20-30 mmHg - 2/package
A growing trend among competitive athletes and weekend warriors is the use of graduated compression socks to help improve their athletic performance and recovery. True graduated compression for athletes and active people.
- Increased circulation and improved blood flow.
- Increased oxygen to muscle tissue.
- Reduced pulled muscles and less exercised induced muscle soreness in the legs.
- Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise.
- Improved energy, performance and recovery.
- Injury prevention and reduced shin splints and calf cramps.
- Improved blood circulation and oxygen delivery.
- Less aching and cramping.
- Thermal and odor control.
- Achilles tendon protector reduces vibration on ligaments.
- Foot bed cushion zone and toe protectors keep feet blister-free.
- High-Tech fibers provide odor and thermal control, socks stay incredibly dry.
- Extra-wide comfort top band keeps socks comfortably in place.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details