Sigvaris Select Comfort Compression Stocking, Thigh-High, Large Long, 30-40 mmHg - Pair
This collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and wearing comfort. Stretchable fabric fits all body types while maintaining comfort and continuous compression from toe to waist. Knit construction is designed to put on easily and is ideal for patients with arthritis or limited range of motion. Double-covered yarns provide elasticity and easy donning and removal. The PFS System provides a custom-like fit, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness.
- Controlled graduated compression from ankle to thigh.
- Durable construction combined with a smooth opaque look.
- Recommended for standing or sitting for long hours at work, long-distance travel, swelling, during pregnancy to help prevent varicose veins, post vein stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, or endovenous laser treatment.
- Material: 73% nylon/27% spandex.
- For women.
- Six-month guarantee of stated compression.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.