Sigvaris Traverse Calf High Socks, 20-30 mmHg, Small-Large, Black - Pair
A growing trend among competitive athletes and weekend warriors is the use of graduated compression socks to help improve their athletic performance and recovery. True graduated compression for athletes and active people.
- Increased circulation and improved blood flow.
- Increased oxygen to muscle tissue.
- Reduced pulled muscles and less exercised induced muscle soreness in the legs.
- Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise.
- Improved energy, performance and recovery.
- Injury prevention and reduced shin splints and calf cramps.
- Improved blood circulation and oxygen delivery.
- Less aching and cramping.
- Thermal and odor control.
- Achilles tendon protector reduces vibration on ligaments.
- Foot bed cushion zone and toe protectors keep feet blister-free.
- High-Tech fibers provide odor and thermal control, socks stay incredibly dry.
- Extra-wide comfort top band keeps socks comfortably in place.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number please call customer service.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If worn and returned for a suspected quality issue, the product must be washed prior to return.
- Merchandise returned as defective will be evaluated.
- Manufacturing Defects - replacement product will be sent after evaluation.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee based on manufacturer's terms.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call customer service for specific details.