Silver-Sept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel, Amorphous Hydrogel, latex-free, 1-1/2 oz - Each
Anacapa Technologies Inc Silver-Sept Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Gel is a clear, amorphous hydrogel wound dressing that helps to maintain a moist wound environment that is conducive to healing. Silver-Sept will absorb a mild amount of wound exudate. Silver-Sept will not stain or discolor tissue. Silver Sept functions as a long-lasting, antimicrobial barrier by inhibiting the growth of bacteria including the antibiotic resistant strains: MRSA & VRE, as well as, clinically important fungi such as: Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
- Latex Free.
- Long Lasting.
- Cytotoxicity Studies.
- ISO Sensitization Studies.
- ISO Skin Irritation Studies.
- Biocompatibility and Safety.
- USP and ISO Modified Systemic Toxicity Studies.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details