Silverlon Antimicrobial Negative Pressure Dressing 5" x 12" - 5/Box
Argentum Silverlon® Antimicrobial Negative Pressure Dressing 5" x 12"
This dressing is designed for use with negative pressure wound therapy systems (NPWT). Ideal primary dressing over highly exudative wounds. The unique design contains dual flow ports that allow unrestricted passage of fluid and particles through the dressing.
- Contact layer is easy to use.
- Provides 24/7 antimicrobial protection.
- Delivers the highest and longest sustained rate of ion release of any silver dressings that are used with NPWT.
- Has been proven to allow for longer wear times between dressing changes.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details