Silverlon Antimicrobial Wound Packing Strip 1" x 12" - 5/Box
Argentum Silverlon® Antimicrobial Wound Packing Strip 1" x 12"
Silverlon® wound packing strips are packed into open wounds that are infected or have a high potential of being infected. These strips provide an antimicrobial barrier to the entry of external bacteria and fungi as well as an antimicrobial agent for reducing the bacteria and fungi on the surface of the open wound.
- These strips are indicated for control of local wound bleeding and nasal hemorrhage.
- Encourages draining by wicking fluids from a body cavity, infected area or abscess.
- Help remove necrotic tissue from ulcers or other infected wounds when used as a “wet-to-dry” packing.
- Also available Argentum Silverlon Antimicrobial Wound Contact Dressings.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details