SilverSeal Antimicrobial Burn Contact Dressing, 8" x 16" - 5/box
SilverSeal Burn Contact Wound Dressing with X-Static may be used for first aid management of minor abrasions, cuts, scrapes, scalds and burns in an over-the-counter setting. It provides a topical antimicrobial barrier that can be left in place for up to seven days, and reduces the bacteria and fungi counts on and around the wound surface. For management of incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, pressure sores, chronic wounds, chronic ulcers, dermal ulcers, vascular ulcers, and diabetic ulcers. This dressing should be moistened with sterile water, applied directly to the wound, and then covered with a conventional dressing.
- Continuous, sustained release of silver cations for broad spectrum ntimicrobial protection.
- Non-adherent fabric dressings.
- Demonstrates rapid bactericidal activity against a broad range of pathogens in pharmacodynamic in Vitro model.
- No flaking and shedding of elemental silver.
- High versatility allowing dressings to be used for all wound applications.
- No staining of patient, wound bed or clinician.
- Contributes to patient comfort and smooth application on the skin.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details