Silverseal Hydrogel Dressing 4" x 4" - 10/Box
Alliqua Biomedical Silverseal Hydrogel Dressing 4" x 4" Single Use, Sterile, Hydress dressings from Alliqua are cross-linked polymer based gels that may be made into sheets. They are able to provide and maintain a moist wound environment. There are several benefits associated with increased moisture content, including the cleansing and autolytic debriding of necrotic tissue, Hydress sheets can hold themselves in place; however, they are non-adherent (they do not bond to the wound, skin or hair) and thus can be removed without causing additional trauma to the wound bed, hydress sheets have an immediate cooling effect which promotes vaso-restriction promoting a soothing effect that enhances patient acceptance.
- Easily removable.
- High Water Content.
- Sterile and Non-Sterile available.
- Provides moist environment which is ideal for wound healing.
- Low adhesion; less likely to cause pain during dressing changes.
- Controls the volume of wound fluid and optimizes the wound environment for a balanced healing process.
- Provides moist wound healing environment Well suited for wound care, burn care, temperature management, etc.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details