Silverseal Wound Contact Dressing 4" x12" - 50/case
Noble Fiber Technologies Silverseal Wound Contact Dressing 4" x12", Sterile, Non-adherent
Displays bactericidal action against a broad range of pathogens single-layered, non-absorbent, flexible wound contact layer that is made with X-STATIC(r), which is 99.9% pure metallic silver Indicated for seven-day protection.
- Continuous, sustained release of silver cations for broad spectrum antimicrobial protection.
- Demonstrates rapid bactericidal activity against a broad range of pathogens in pharmacodynamic in vitro model.
- No flaking and shedding of elemental silver.
- High versatility allowing dressings to be used for all wound applications.
- No staining of patient, wound bed or clinician.
- Contributes to patient comfort and smooth application on the skin.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details